Home / Advisory Board
- Owner – QuickShred, a local document destruction company servicing individual clients at his store front facility along with hundreds of companies through tote placement at their locations. In business for nine years.
- Member of NAID (National Association for Information Destruction)
- Complaint Free, A+ Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for the past eight years.
- Lifelong resident in Indianapolis dedicated to the community and its environmental health. Participates in community events making it more convenient for individuals to dispose of their documents.
- Served as a Major in the United States Air Force
- Proud Hoosier and business professional with a career highlighted by service and leadership
- Held various roles in sales and marketing with pharmaceuticals leader Eli Lilly and Company
- Over two decades of experience as a project coordinator for the Department of Workforce Development
- Worked in the Lt. Governor’s Office of Employment and Training
- Dedicated community servant including position on numerous fundraising committees